Pages

Life Through A Lens

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Steez Monkeys

Everyone has that one thing that they like a little bit too much. For some it is Nutella, others have an excessive obsession of Justin Bieber, and some people cannot think of a better spread than Marmite. Whatever the case it is usually a bit odd, but for the person themselves it makes complete sense.
I have this too I believe, but for something arguably more eccentric. I happen to think that Steez Monkeys might just be the coolest thing on the planet. I am not wrong either, think about it, name 5 things cooler than a  chilled out monkey in headphones. I know right? I couldn't think of many things either.
It started out with me having one of these monkeys on my notebook. Beautiful notebook that, and I think it is from this the fetish, if you will, started.
I also have a poster with the most epic Steez Monkey. It is that one with the monkey listening to some tunes and being generally awesome. Great poster.
In honour of that which is Monkey Art, I decided to include some of my favorites in one collage. Some Steez, some not. All fabulous.



No comments:

Post a Comment