Pages

Life Through A Lens

Friday, March 1, 2013

Sabbath

 If one so absolutely inexhustable as God himself took a break and rested after he had created the world, surely we as humans should take note. Taking a day break is not such a bad idea.
As a med student, it becomes increasingly hard to pull such a seemingly simple task off. Indeed, students of many different fields struggle with the pressures of school, and rarely find time to do the things they love. Furthermore, if they do, they usually do it with a sense of slight panic that they are wasting time. This is far from healthy, and one of the unfortunate responses to this is not taking a day off.
I have also been caught up in this, unfortunately, but recently I have decided to try to have a full 24hrs where I do whatever I want. Be it cleaning, playing football, or learning how to cook new things. Note, I have learned that personally, Sunday is not such a good day or me to take off, so I have decided to take another day off. Whatever works out the best. Here is to hoping that all goes well!

1 comment:

  1. I've been struggling with this too. It can be so rewarding when you do though. good reminder bud!

    Matt H

    ReplyDelete