Pages

Life Through A Lens

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Snotty Tuesday!

You know it, *Sniffles*, something is certainly going around, everyone, including myself, seems to have a mild case of the runny nose. This makes life difficult and rather uncomfortable, especially at all and every public place. Take the library, for example, where btw they have like doubled the guard (lol) since some radio station came for a visit or something. I think it is safe to say that the library director or whatever is suffering from a severe case of paranoia, but that is old news of course. Anyway, the library, where everyone is bent over trying to read something makes for quite a hilarious place to have a runny nose. I am sitting there, seriously contemplating my options, go to the bathroom for the up-tenth time to blow my nose at risk of looking like I have other less noble intentions, or stay and join the orchestra of sniffles. The latter option is not too bad at the early stage, when one's part in said orchestra is like the flute, soft and not very noticeable, but when it evolves into something like the tuba, its less pleasant. So there I am, stuck in the snotty dilemma (excuse the image) whilst trying to bend my head down to read about, ironically, the nose's function in the respiratory system while not letting the Niagra fall lose from my nares. Oh the troubles of this world...
On a lighter note, the worst seems to be over, and I can go to bed gladly knowing that tomorrow I will be faced with one less difficulty. Oh, and a bunch of fellas who have had a little bit too much of something are outside my window at this moment happily singing "Koko Euro Spoko" (what did I tell you!)

Night All.

Pz.

No comments:

Post a Comment