Pages

Life Through A Lens

Friday, April 27, 2012

Break Around the Corner

Almost There! After some grueling couple of weeks the much awaited May break has arrived. Last day of classes are today, and then I can look forward to a whole week of NO SCHOOL! Logically, most of my Swedish classmates are returning to the motherland, but not me, instead my family is coming over to see how I have it here, and to experience Poland (!) =) I must say I am excited, the weather promises to be quite stupendous, with temperatures said to go as high as 26 on Monday Olsztyn is going to be reaching Ibiza levels. I have heard that in Sweden it is not quite so warm, so I count myself a winner in this situation.
On a side note, check out the Arsenal vids I have syndicated (just learned how to do that yesterday!) at the bottom right here on my blog. RVP's speech at the PFA Awards shows his commitment to the club quite clearly I daresay.
Now I am off to an intense PE class, ciao bella.

Pz

No comments:

Post a Comment