Pages

Life Through A Lens

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Gullbranna Kom2012

Back on the west coast! This time as a youth leader at a Christian youth camp. Unfortunately the rain is quite persistent, but we are hoping for better tomorrow. One feels sunshine should be a constant at seaside resorts, but higher powers seem to disagree. Speaking of higher powers, there was an earthquake last night (!) It wasn't that serious though, like 4 on the richter scale. Didn't even wake up to feel it to be honest, but it was all over the papers in the morning. Bet this is everyday stuff for people in Japan, but here in Sweden it is classed as something quite exraordinaire. End of the world? Well, maybe?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Joshua!
    I found your blog by chance when googling around for answers about medical university in olsztyn. I am Swedish (do you know Swedish btw??) and I don't think my grades will be enough to get into one of the medical universities in Sweden. Therefore me and my boyfriend (who also want to become a doctor) are going to apply for some universities in Poland. We were first thinking about the university in wroclaw but the Selection Committee here said that they don't work with that university anymore because it was too complicated. Aaaanyway (trying to sum up my novel here) Dr. Barbara Jedlinski who is the head of the Selection Committee I guess adviced us to apply for the university of Varmia and Masuria where I understand that you are studying. I am of course very nervous about moving to another country and have a lot of questions. So I am wondering if you would like to accept me as a friend on facebook (if you have it) so that I can ask some questions. I absolutely understand if you don't have the time or if you don't want to do it. Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask :) I wish you all the luck with your studies!
    Yasmin Aslani

    ReplyDelete